Wednesday, August 12, 2009

[[YOUR Indiana State Fair]]

Payton had a concert with her friends at the Fair, so Mom and Dad took her and Zach, Eli and I decided to meet them there...then Steph and Carter joined us!! :) yaaaay for family day! :) Here are the few pictures I took before, and at the fair. Eli loved it and was literally PERFECT the entire time we were there. Zach is taking him back tomorrow with his parents while I am at the beloved we B tan.

As we did for the County Fair, we had to break out the John Deere shirt for the State Fair :) It's only fitting!! This was at the house before we left. This was ALSO just hours after his 6 month shots. I didn't know how he would act, so we played the idea of going to the fair, by ear, and he was the happiest kid ever. He cried a little bit while she was doing the shots, but after I picked him up, he was perfectly fine, and happy. I am so thankful for this little boy. He weighed 17.5lbs and was 26 inches long. He is in the 30% in his height and 40% in his weight. He's a little guy :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

cracking up at me :)
Photobucket

trying a pinapple whip, and loving it.
Photobucket

carter's turn!
Photobucket

best friends first trip to the fair!
Photobucket

Steph and Bean
Photobucket

dad and Zach trying to show eli the sheep
Photobucket

Dad wanted Eli to see the Horses sooo bad, but all Eli wanted to do was eat the railing of the gate. It was pretty funny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe they are related. hahahahaha.
Photobucket

Carter was sooo sleepy!
Photobucket

That was it! :) We had a great time! I loooove the fair, and the food too. hehehe. We will be back a few more times I'm sure!

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment