Thursday, August 27, 2009

greetings from Eli

Photobucket

Dear Mommy's Blog Readers,
We have been so busy its not even funny...at least that's what my mommy says. We have been going to weddings, family functions, birthday parties, Dr. appts, the STATE FAIR (wow I went 3 times and loved it so much everytime, you should've gone!!), along with lots of other places!! My mom was helping my MiMi out by working at We B Tan today, so she was excited to have time away from me to blog....BUT she forgot her Memory card to her camera at home in our computer. So this is the only picture you get. She is terribly sorry, and very disappointed in herself. [[although it was partly my fault, because I was yelling at her about how much I hate my car seat, so we had to rush out the door!]]
Mommy also GOT A NEW JOB! She is going to be the Kindergarten Enrichment teacher at the Goddard School in Fishers! She is way excited, but keeps saying she is going to hyperventilate (whatever that means!) when she has to take me to daycare![[only Tuesdays and Thursdays, tho, I get to stay with my grandmas on the other days!]] She is nervous, but excited!! Hopefully she likes it! She says she will update you with details later, after she starts! :)

I think that is all for now! Just wanted to say we are alive, well and kickin! I go to the Dermatologist today for my rash face problem, but woke up with my face looking GREAT...of course! But mom says we still have to go to make sure we fix the problem permanately! Then after that we are going to go meet this babysitter lady and see if she is the perfect fit for me. . .my mommy is very picky. . .which I would imagine you all know! :)
I'm outttta here!!
Love Always,
Eliiii

No comments:

Post a Comment