Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Susie

Photobucket
me and susie at her surprise 70th birthday party, in 2007! :) She was the queeeen!

My Nana (my moms mom) has a group of friends who have called themselves the FIVE WHITE WOMEN...for years and years. They are all of my Nana's dearest friends, who have been just like Grandmothers to me. . .ALL OF THEM. They are so so wonderful, and would do anything for me if I needed. . .they don't forget birthdays/graduations/college days/having babies, etc. I can't describe how lucky I feel to have them all in my life.
Susie...who I must say the craziest [[I mean this in a wonderful way]] "white woman" of all, left this earth this morning at 2am. She passed of Lung Cancer, she has been sick for a while. She didn't want Chemo, she said if God was calling her now, she was going to just listen. She was such a wonderful woman! I loved her ooooh so dearly!
You NEVER knew what Susie was going to say, or when she was going to say it! That was my favorite part about her! I am sad that Eli will never get to enjoy her amazing sense of humor and hilarious outburts, but I can't wait to tell him stories! Susie, you will be missed sooooooo very much, but those up in heaven are oh, so lucky to share their days with such an amazingly, beautiful woman! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment