Wednesday, July 28, 2010

fair time

So..there are tons of....not so good things....going on. And don't worry I will be blogging very soon about it, I just need to gather my thoughts about it all. And I don't plan on holding back. So THAT is your warning. I'm tired of keeping my tongue tied because of peoples feelings, but guess what?! I. DO. NOT. CARE. ANYMORE. Period. Thanks!!

SO here are some pictures from Eli's trip to the County Fair! He had an absolute blast. It was going to be just me and Eli. . .and I was *literally* pulling out of the driveway, and my dad came outside waving his arms, asking if he could go. So my Dad took the trip with us. :) We had a really fun time. Eli absolutely loved it...it was so fun to see how excited he got about the animals! His favorite animals were the sheep/lambs. Weird...but oh so true!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He LOVED the sheep! I love the expression on his face.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Petting the cows! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

checking out the LOUDEST Goose EVER!
Photobucket

We also went back to the fair on Sunday, just me and Eli. It was fun, but hotter than hell. Like I felt like I was dying. Somewhere between the car and the entrance of the fair Eli lost (or probably threw) his juice cup, leaving him with no cup! I had a water bottle full of juice for him, but no cup, and have you ever tried to have a 17 month old drink out of a water bottle?! Yeah...not so fun. So I had to stop by a food booth and ask for a cup with a lid and a straw. So that worked. Then I decided I was too damn hot, so we left!! Here are just a few pictures from that day. You can tell how hot it was by his little red cheeks!
I canNOT wait to take him to the State Fair!! :) I just LOVE doing all of these fun things with the boys! Too bad Izaak won't enjoy it until next summer...but we can tell him all about what he saw and stuff later! haha! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

2 comments:

  1. getting so jealous seeing all the fairs on blog!! cant wait for ours to come, and i love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl *loved* the fair, too! He ran up to every goat pen and shoved his hand in and touched them. All of them. He has no fear.

    I am glad you and Eli had such a fun time! I love having a boy!

    ReplyDelete