Monday, July 5, 2010

pose for the camera now...click click click

Here are some pictures of some recent happenings!

Life is too short to NOT play in your food! :) Sometimes I need to get things done....which means Eli gets to play in a pan full of mac 'n cheese
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli doing the best he can at being a big bro!Helping Izaak out with the paci situation.
Photobucket

Izaak LOVING his swing. Thank the Lord.
Photobucket

I need to gather all of the pictures I have of this kid and glasses. He thinks you need them to read anything, and to be on the computer. However, I have made a slight discovery that when he puts the glasses on, his walking improves immensely. So I am going to probably call a pediatric eye doctor (yeah yeah, I know there is an actual word for it, but  I don't know how to spell it.) Does anyone have a take on this?? He is seriously the most horrible "walker" ever. He falls down at least 50 times a day. . .this is NOT an exaggeration. And now because of his discovery of glasses, I really think his balance is off because of poor eyesight. Let me know if you have any experience in this, or any advice.
Photobucket

LOVE this little crazy haired boy!
Photobucket

Eli at my Grandpas Farm on the 4th of July. I am holding Izaak, while takin this picture--which is why you don't see him! But he's there, and didn't give a poo about the horses or the goats!
Photobucket

Photobucket

my awesome mama and her grand babies
Photobucket

The most awesome almost 30 inch kid ever. (i think last week when we went to the Dr he was 28 and 3/4 inches.
Photobucket

Now...if you know my father you know that his summers are spent on the Golf Course and in this spot while eating corn on the cob...then he moves to his chair where he takes long slumbers and dreams of more corn eating :) Eli has now discovered the joys of corn on the cob. He sure loves his Poppie, and he loves eating....a lot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love the corn face!
Photobucket

Eli and his Mimi. He definitely loves her. What's not to love?! She is pretty awesome.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

STORY:
So Eli has had this ridiculous, persistent cough since Izaak was born. It is especially bad at night. ( I am getting the the reason of the picture below.) So I called the Dr. explained what was going on and they called and asked to see him. So as I was packing Eli's bag to head out to the Dr. (full of snacks and juice, and diapers...b/c I know they were going to order a chest x-ray and lord only knew if we were going to have to wait for hours at the hospital.) Eli picked up this pottery thing, that Morgan made years ago in Art class, and it fell apart, shaving the skin off of his little finger. He cried SCREAMED for a while while we tried to figure out where he was bleeding from (he had blood on his face, hands, and legs). We finally got band-aids on it.....but it wouldn't stop bleeding. It was pretty terrible. So he cried and screamed and yelled at me the 15 minutes, in the car, on the way to the Dr. We got to the Dr and I explained to them we had another issue to deal with, so after they checked him  (and yes, they ordered a chest x-ray), the Dr asked me to remove the band-aids...so I did as I was told. Eli was screaming the second I looked at his band-aids. And when I took them off...oh good God...he lost his mind. I felt so bad for him!! And for the Dr. when the blood SHOT across my leg onto her hand and pants. It was like squirting...so foul. So the Dr. ran out to get some gauze and band-aids and came back with 2 other Doctors and a nurse...they tried to look at it, but everytime I took pressure off of his finger it just would squirt blood, so we couldn't get a good look at it. I was all "can i just have them stitch it when we get the chest x-ray." haha. I just wanted him to not hurt anymore. SO finally after 20-30 minutes of me dealing with Eli screaming to the point of a massive breakout of sweat, on both of our parts...they decided it just SHAVED  his skin, it didn't CUT it. So the solution was Dermabond which is like superglue I guess. So now when you ask to see his "Ouchie" or his finger, he points to it and gets this disgusted look on his face. Sorry for the long ass story...but you had to know. I imagine you could have been doin something better..but lets be real here...you care :)
a blurry picture of the "Ouchie" b/c Eli kept moving...aunt payton was trying to help.
Photobucket

Photobucket

cuddling with Poppie with his sore finger.
Photobucket

showing you his ouchie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo.

Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment