Thursday, July 29, 2010

in a [[perfect]] world

So in an realistic perfect world I would have thousands of dollars (I would take millions, but lets be honest, thousands would do me juuuuust fine)and start my own photography business. I am not as good as some...but I need lots of dollars to really get things going....or donations. I giggle and ask people to sponser me, but I am serious.... :). I need lenses, lighting, location (which isn't a total must) photoshop...an amazing nice (preferably a MAC) computer. But for now I will settle with what I do now, and my babies are my guinea pigs. If you want to be my guinea pig, I would love to! :) I'm pretty serious about this. I would love to do this. In the end all you have are pictures :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

My Izaak "Iggy" Gregory. Such a perfect little baby.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the slobber :)
Photobucket

one of my favorites of either one of the boys. love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

so funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

my cup runneth over.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I keep telling Eli that in a few short months, Izzak is probably going to be able to beat him up, so he probably shouldn't try to pick him up.....haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

paci and tigger :) izaaks best friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo
*us*


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

1 comment: