Sunday, July 11, 2010

rough moment....

I'm a wee bit stressed. I suppose you could call it self inflicted stress...but I really can't help it. As much as I would love to give you all the details...there is no need. I'll just say,  the visitation stuff with the babies and their dad has begun, and I am sick about it. This was the first weekend, and although I kept busy, all I thought about were my kids and how they were doing. (when I text him, he always lets me know how they are doing....but as a mom, you just don't know unless they are with you...I know many of you can relate...even if you aren't a single parent) I constantly wonder if they are safe, hungry, happy, crying, need mommy cuddle time, anything....it makes me ill even thinking about it. I am not saying they aren't safe, and I'm NOT saying their dad is a bad man...not at all, he's fine...but I'm saying I don't agree with lifestyles that some are living by and it makes me nervous as hell that my kids will be effected. Somehow I have to get through this. Prayer? deal with it? Ignore it? I don't know. I am having a really hard time with it. Words of advice would be great....send me a comment?? email me. or just pray for me.

xoxo


Vote for "OuR LiFe..." :)

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I'll be praying for you because I can only imagine how hard it would be to have to share your babies with someone who really isn't part of your life. You don't have any say about how he lives his life, but yet your kids have to be exposed to it. Just pray! Pray for him, pray for the babies, and pray for yourself! You'll get through it! But sadly, I don't think being a mom ever gets any easier. There's always something to worry about, it seems. Once you become a mom, life is never the same!

    ReplyDelete