Friday, September 19, 2008

[[boy.crazy]]

So...my blood pressure has gone down following the excitement of finding out we are having a little boy, and I'm back to being tired again. hahaha! For the record, if you are following any of this, right after they told us we were having a boy, they took my blood pressure and it was SKY HIGH. It was 143/93. I have NEVER in my life had a high blood pressure, so they said it was probably just because I was excited. They took it like 20 minutes later and it was back down to 100/70ish. So yeah..hahaha.
Also I forgot to mention I have gained 2 lbs...back of the 8 I originally lost...so does that make it 2 lb gain or 6 lb loss??....ummmmm lets take the 6lb loss! ha! Regardless of what the correct amount is, in the last 24/36 hours I feel LARGE. I feel like I have ballooned the last couple of days. My belly is growing and its hard. I just feel uncomfortable.Its weird. But my mom tells me to shut up and suck it up. She says I'm only half way done, and it just gets worse. ha. Thanks mom!! ::smiles::

Little man is kicking away though. He loves when I drink orange juice, and he loves when I eat peaches. And he doesnt like it when I cry.(which I am extremely hormonal, so yeah. . .) Thats when he starts moving around the most! Its so funny. I always talk to him when he kicks me...they say that babies can recognize sounds and vibrations of voices this early. Pretty nifty. I guess stretched out he is about 10 inches long and weighs about 1 lb. The doctor said if he were born today he would fit in my hand perfectly. Insane.

Morgan also brought me a salad last night from Olive Garden, shes the best (Manning and I were over at my parents house), and I guess it decided I couldnt just eat it and enjoy it. Instead it was going to give me the worst heartburn I have ever had in my life. I thought I was dying. Seriously. Not being funny. I went home and ate Sherbert (it seems to help me a lot with my Acid Refulx and Heartburn) and went to bed at 9:30. I'm cool. ha. Woke up at 7:30 (that includes about 4 trips to pee in the middle of the night, if you wanted to know), and I'm still tired! But again, mom tells me to suck it up and get used to it. haha.

and lastly...everyone is on my behind about names. I will give you a list of names Zach and I are considering...which could easily change, so don't get too excited...and you can tell me what you like, but if you tell me what you dont like, I'm never talking to you again (I'm kind of kidding here, kind of). I am EXTREMELY critical about names and I hate it when people give me a reason to not like a name I actually like. Picking boy names are soooooooooo hard. If it was a girl, we had the name set, and it wasn't moving, but this boy name thing is killing me..so anyways..the names are....

1. Rylan
2. Caleb
3. Owen
*They are all different, but not too different*

I like Connor and Hudson too, Zach says no. hahaha.
We both really like Alex, but both have cousins named alex.....
IF Zach had his way, today it would be Riley William Keith Landis. (I think its too feminine)
IF I had my way, today it would be Zane Brycen Keith Landis. (he thinks its too off the wall)
So...as you see we have some work to do :)
And I must throw in here, that my dad says unless its name is Douglas, he simply does not care what we name it. He is a loser!!! hahaha.
He will probably have 2 middle names...after Bryce (using either Brycen...a form of Bryce..obviously or William..Bryces middle name..obviously) and Keith...which is a family name in Zachs family. Its trendy these days to have more than one middle name. So I suppose we will go with the trend :) Like I said...these names will probably change a million times. I have a baby name book by my bed and come up with different names all the time. Zach thinks I'm crazy for the names I come up with. Its kind of funny. OK..this is long enough! Sorry!


So anyways..here a few pictures :)
Have a happy and safe weekend.

I went to Target and bought a few outfits..teehee. Who knew baby
clothes were so cheap?! and just so dang cute!
I'm going to get myself into trouble! hahaha
Photobucket

GO IU!!!!
Photobucket
GO HORSE!!!!
Photobucket

It says "Born to Ride." I found it appropriate considering that is
his daddys favorite thing to do....and used to be My dads favorite
too!
Photobucket

Zach and I at Journey...i love the random lady in the gray shirt
,behind us, trying to get up. Zach is mid blink, I think, and I
am accumlulating several chins. Its awesome :(
Photobucket

Mr. Manning. with his favorite tennis ball.
He is the goofiest dog ever. Love him :)
Photobucket