Monday, September 15, 2008

Its a little.........

BOY!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket



So this morning we got to the Doctor @ 9 and had to sit and wait for a few minutes...we were sooo anxious. (we was me, Zach and my mom) So finally she called us back and she started taking all of these measurements of the baby and all that jazz. I was like..."So...have you ever been wrong on the sex of babies" and she seemed extremely insulted..so i told her I wasn't trying to insult her..I just wanted to know. ha. She said in 20 years of her being an Ultrasound Tech she has missed less than 5. So..I decided to take her word for it. So she is still taking measurements and clicking and all that business...and finally she goes "So, you guys want to know right?!" and Zach and mom stood up really fast and she turned the screen and said "You are no doubt, having a boy..that is VERY obvious" bahahaha! So while I was wiping tears from my eyes zach and mom were hugging..and so happy. She took a couple minute long video of our little man waving and I think he was sucking his thumb and putting his little hand under his head. It was precious. If I can figure out how to get the video on here, I will definitely upload it! :) Its on VHS...so it will be hard..but I might be able to tape it off of the TV with my own digital camera! Anways...We were all sooooooooooo excited. I can't wipe the smile off of my face.
I had an appt at 9:30 with the Doctor (this was the first time meeting her) so while we were waiting the first thing I did was call Steph!! I promised her she would be the first to know!! :) Mom called Dad and told him he was going to have a Grandson. And Zach called his sister :) We were just so elated we couldnt' stand it. Zach just kept saying..."its a boy....its a boy" we just can't stop smiling :)
The Doctor was nice. She said everything looked great. I decided to have some blood drawn to check for Down Syndrome and other Chromosmal birth defects. I was at battle about whether or not to do this. I didnt know if I wanted to know ahead of time, but my dad and I talked about it and I realized if there is something wrong that I would like to be properly prepared...as much as I could. So I decided to go ahead and do that. So, she said I would hear back in the next couple of days.
After leaving the Doctor Zach and I walked over to see our friend Amanda (she works in the building connected to the hospital where my Dr. is) and told her in person. She was so excited too!!!
Then I went to see Aunt Kari at her work to tell her! Then I texted and called everyone and headed up to North Central to see Dad! I went to Lunch with him and he showed everyone the pictures ,and he emailed all of his coaches and a few close friends that don't work at NC. He CANNOT wipe the smile off of his face!! After 3 sisters, a mother, 3 daughters and a wife...he is so happy to have another boy back in our lives!!! :) We are blessed.


and yes.. I did go to Target and buy some little Onsies. bahaha. I couldn't control myself. I will take pictures of them and post them tomorrow for sure!

And names...yeah....you can keep guessing. Because now that I know its a boy, I am not too sure about the names that we have been thinking of. ::smiles::

Here are a few more pictures from the Ultrasound! :)

Photobucket
Scary Skelator Face! He is looking at us. We could see the lense in his eye. It was so awesome!

Photobucket
So in love with this little man!!!

Photobucket
His little profile!! :)

So there you have it. My intuition was right....and we are so glad everything looked so great.
xoxo
Tay