Friday, September 12, 2008

Heart on Fire

So I was informed today, that I dont update enough :) teehee. Sometimes I feel like no one really reads this thing..but I suppose some people do, so I will make sure I update more often!!

I am now 18.5 weeks.....and we find out the sex (hopefully!!!!) on Monday, I will be 19 weeks and 1 day! Zach and I couldn't be more excited to find out, so we dont have to refer to my, recent exploding, belly as "it" anymore! We both think its a boy, but I think its wishful thinking. teehee. We will of course be excited with a little princess too! We have picked out a name for a boy and a girl so far. I picked the girl name, and he is growing to love it. and he picked the boy name, and I too, am working on loving it everyday. And I may decide to tell everyone when it gets closer, but people are still being rude and stupid when I mention names I like (b/c they are usually really different, and unique), so we may not ever tell until February!!! We shall see! But the names may change so whateva!! Maybe I'll give you a list of names we like, and you can keep your comments to yourself and try to guess on what we offically decided! I love these ideas I come up with. ::smiles::

so. . . . .

Ive been fighting NASTY bouts of heartburn and acid reflux. It is so annoying, and painful! I also recently have been feeling like my hands are on fire. Its pretty painful (and annoying as ever) and after googling it and talking to my cousin Julie(she had the same problem when she was preggo), it appears to be the onset of Carpel Tunnel. I will definitely talk to the doctor about it on Monday and see what she says! Its not constant, just random, and awfully frustrating and it doesnt feel very good.

My belly has somewhat expoloded, as I like to say, this past week. To anyone else it just kind of looks like I'm getting fatter (b/c i wasn't the thinnest lady in the world to begin with!), but to me, its a baby bump. I feel the peanut kicking and moving all the time. Its still pretty low where I feel it, but I'm not complaining, after hearing horror stories of babies kicking ribs and such, I'm ok with below the belly button jabs! I haven't been able to feel it from the outside yet, and Zach hasn't felt it either. But when Zach is around and talking, the baby moves everywhere and kicks me all over the place. Its pretty neat, that I think it knows his voice and is responding to it.
We went to the Journey concert the other night (which by the way was a terrible show, and I was extremely disappointed. Heart was AWESOME, and we should have just left after that! But we did have a great time and had great company, Journey just didn't put on a good show) So anyways...we were at the concert and the baby wasn't moving at all, and as soon as we got into the car it was kicking the mess out of me! So perhaps it is a good thing that it can tolerate loud nosies, and will be a heavy sleeper like its daddyo. Is this wishful thinking?? hahaha!

My parents go on walks every Saturday and Sunday morning (and that is if dad isnt golfing) and last weekend they came across some Garage Sales. My dad (who is beyond excited about being a Grandpa and making Christmas "exciting again" as he says) bought the peanut a BIKE! with TRAINING wheels. teeeheee! I was working at the Salon and he brought it up there to show me. He was so proud and I am very thankful! It is red and yellow and very boyish...he too, is swearing its a boy!! I think missing Bryce so much has made us all that way! But again, a princess will have us all eating out of her little hands!! So its about 4 or 5 years too early, but there is a bike waiting for him/her. hahahaha! My mom has bought a lot of things too so far for "our baby" as she calls it. After the intial shock of everything, they have become the most amazing, support group I have! I'm so lucky to have such amazing, supportive parents. Truly blessed, I am.

Well...my cell phone broke again! So thank goodness I have the day off and I can go get it replaced! I hope everyone is doing well! I will try to take some pictures this weekend, we are actually going out and doing fun stuff (not belly pictures, Audra...sorry about your luck! maybe ill take some and just send them to you, but i dont know who reads this thing and i have a feeling this belly is going to get scary looking! haha) and post them...have a great weekend!!

xoxo
Tay