Wednesday, September 10, 2008

100 things you didnt need to know :)

You should do this too because it would be fun and I want to read yours.

1. I don’t really like to eat breakfast @ breakfast time.
2. I have to have my blankets completely straight before I go to bed, or I can’t sleep.
3. Manning sleeps right next to me, on his blanket every night, smashed against my legs.
4. I have to break this by the time the baby comes. But it will break my heart.
5. I talk to Manning like he is a human. Haha. My roommate makes fun of me for this.
6. I hate school. I feel like I will never finish.
7. I am a really bad athlete, but love to watch most all sports.
8. I want to rollerblade.
9. I can’t wait to teach this little one new things!
10. I hope he/she plays basketball!
11. Or football.
12. I hate soccer.
13. I’m a pack-rat
14. I hate hate hate putting my laundry away.
15. But I don’t mind doing it
16. I love to make lists. To do, Wish lists…any list

17. But I hardly ever use them
18. I try to walk Manning at least 1 mile everyday.
19. I’ve been doing pretty well with keeping to this.
20. But I skipped yesterday :) oops.
21. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
22. And boys cologne.
23. I love going to my parents’ house and simply sitting.
24. It is so incredibly calming. (Most of the time.)
25. I can’t believe Morgan is going to go to college next year.
26. And I can’t believe Payton is going to be 13 years old.
27. I was her age when she was born.
28. And she will be the same age, when my little peanut comes!
29. The remote for the TV at work is broken, and it’s driving me insane.
30. I wish I saw my grandparents more often.
31. I want to tan soooo bad. It’s not bad to do, just not good.
32. Its bad to overheat…obviously.
33. I love living in Fishers.
34. I don’t ever plan on moving too far.
35. Zach and I have decided on names for the baby. Boy or girl. :)
36. But I’m sure they will change. Hahaha. We still aren’t telling, yet anyways.
37. We find out what we are having in 5 days(Monday 9am!!!!)and I’m losing sleep over it.
38. I am officially due February 9th, 2009.
39. But the Doctor told me I wouldn’t last that long. Lets hope.
40. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it feels when the baby kicks.
41. Its kicking me right now!
42. I think it’s a boy.
43. I hate when people lie.
44. I forgive too easily.
45. And I annoy myself with it.
46. I love to go places and do things
47. I love Cherry Coke.
48. I love to meet new people and can usually be friends with everyone.
49. I’m a quick judge of character…
50. I hate speaking in front of groups.
51. It makes me want to throw up.
52. But I’m outgoing, so I don’t really know why I’m this way.
53. I am obsessed with Texting. I would rather text than call on most occasions.
54. I love Halloween.
55. I think I’m getting Carpel Tunnel.
56. Stephanie says its because I text too much. Teehee!
57. I am obsessed with Thanksgiving.
58. Yes, I love the food, but mostly love it because its not all about presents.
59. Its about family.
60. I can’t wait for Basketball Season, and another winter spent in the NC gym.
61. I love fall.
62. I wish I could wear flip flops everyday.
63. I HATE socks. They make my feet hot.
64. I need to go back to church.
65. I think I might vote for the first time ever this year.
66. Things that certain politicians are saying are making my blood boil.
67. I cry a lot.
68. I have a temper.
69. But I’m really working on it.
70. I sleep with a fan on my face every night.
71. I wish some people would get over themselves and accept Zach and I’s situation.
72. 4 of my friends are pregnant, I make 5.
73. Stephanie is Due December 13
74. Tonya is due December 18
75. Shannon is due January 4
76. Then I’m next.
77. And Mindy is due sometime in April (don’t drink the water in Hamilton county)

78. I have the most bizarre dreams EVER.
79. They are so incredibly vivid, I often have issues deciding if they were real or not.
80. I HATE it when people don’t say goodnight.
81. How do you know its not the last time you will see/talk to that person?
82. I love it when people are friendly.
83. I loathe those people who are on their phones when they are checking out at a store.
84. If people come into the tanning salon on a phone, I don’t talk to them, til they hang up.
85. I haven’t had much of a voice for 3 weeks now. Its annoying.
86. I have been eating Pickles and Olives with orange juice.
87. It even sounds nasty writing it, but its so good to me right now.

88. I need a body pillow.
89. You should buy me one! (joking!!!!!)
90. Morgan got her senior pictures, and the ones I’ve seen are amazing.
91. I was so sad I wasn’t there when she got them done, I had to work.
92. www.footprintsofgrace.com/blog. they are pretty awesome. (at least the few for now)
93. After I have the baby I am going to Bella Vita and getting my favorite dish.
94. It has shrimp and crab in it. I simply cannot wait to eat it.
95. I love milk with Ice.
96. I love dinner nights with Steph, Corey and friends.
97. I have amazing friends.
98. I will be attending my 7th concert of the summer tonight. Journey rocks.
99. I am obsessed with Carrie Underwood and India.Aries' music, they are amazing and get me thru bad days.
100. I wish Bryce was here to witness Zach and I becoming parents. But I know he’s watching.