Tuesday, August 12, 2008

[[14 weeks]]

So Sunday was my 14 week mark. And it was almost as if what I've been reading that would happen in the 14th week, immediately started happening. My body feels so achey....its stretching, and I can feel it. Its really weird!! My hips ache, and my belly just feels like its stretching in a million directions and A LOT! Also, according to my books and such, it says the baby is about 3 to 4 inches. Its working on moving its eyes, but they don't open yet!Baby can smile and frown now and can grasp things!! They say that it may be even sucking its thumb!! Oh man! I hope I get a thumb sucker, I really dont think there is anything cuter in the world! Bryce sucked his thumb....I just think its precious! :)

Baby got its first gifts the last few weeks. Amanda bought the cutest outfit that says "I'm Awesome" across the front of it. And a little onsie that has turtles all over it (mitchells love turtles!!!), and it says "Thrill Seeker" She also got me a really cute picture frame that says Baby on it. I need to take pictures so everyone can see, I just forgot. Also, this weekend my Nana gave me the CUTEST picture frame ever that has 4 little spots for firsts....the first day, first kiss, first bath, and first something else..i can't remember right now...hmmm. Anyways...she also got a really neat SOOOOFT blankey for the peanut! Its pink, blue, yellow and green, so no matter what the sex is it will be perfect! :) It makes me excited to be getting things. My mom also has somewhat lost her mind in the purchasing area. She went to a garage sale and found a high chair, stroller, car seat, bouncy seat, and a swing. They all match, and look like they weren't even used. She also went to a little store called Once Upon a Child and found A LOT of outfits for like $1 and $2 a piece!! They are the cutest things I've ever seen. ::smiling::

We went to the State Fair and to see Carrie Underwood on Friday night. Morgan, Steph, Amanda, and myself. Our seats were awesome, the show was awesome. I absolutely love Carrie Underwood. Mildly obsessed, if you want to say. She is just so talented and makes me happy! That was like the 6th concert we have been to all summer, and although it wasn't really the best show persay, she was BY FAR the best vocal preformance we have seen. She was never off a note...ever...It was unbelievable. I had never been to a concert at the fair, and it was neat to see all of the behind the scene action. There is no "backstage" at the fair, so it was neat to see her come out of her trailer/bus, and walk up to the stage. It was just really cool. I would love to see her at Deer Creek (Verizon..whatever you call it), and a little bit longer of a show sometime. It was fun stuff! The fair was great, even though we couldn't find the pigs. That was rather disappointing. But dont you worry, because Stephanie made us watch a Donkey show. Yes...I said Donkey show. Silly asses. (bahahaha) They were doing hurdles and racing the Donkeys. Thank God Tonya came to meet us, or Stephanie might still have us sitting there watching those stinking donkeys! Food was good as usual! Hopefully we go back this weekend for moms birthday or when Daniels friend, Sara comes to town. :) Gotta love the walking Tacos.

Pretty excited for the new Dr. office tmw. Not 100% sure if I meet the new Dr. tmw....but either way...I'm just really happy to have found a place that I'm staying at! :) Hope I like them all!

Girls started school yesterday! Morgan is a Senior (yikes...college next year...i think we should lock her in her room)...and Paytons started Junior High! They both had pretty good days, they said. Very proud of both of them! They are growing up and are both so so smart! :)


xoxo
Tay