Tuesday, August 19, 2008

**The Great Indiana State Fair**

So....I definitely went to the fair 3 times this year...bahahaha. Whatever, right?! You can never have too many walking tacos and corndogs! :)

Here are the pictures from all of my trips! :) Enjoy!


Carrie Underwood!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the 4 of us, before Carrie, when Stephanie made us watch the donkey show.
I'm a good best friend, that I stuck around for this. ::wink wink::
and yes i know i'm pale...its annoying, please dont remind me.
Photobucket

This is Trip 2....Mom and Dad being goofy.
Dont worry, we didnt let him walk around like that alll night. hahaha.

Photobucket
Oh Miss Morgan
Photobucket

Morgan and I had a Photo Session while waiting for
Payton and Erin on the rides.
Photobucket

Morgan looks like she might be on drugs in this pictures.
hahahaha. But I promise she's not.
Photobucket
Love my sissy!
Photobucket
Dad being silly!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Who knew the Fair had a WATER LOG RIDE.
NASTY. But they liked it.
Photobucket

This was the only picture I took from trip 3.
That is like lots of pounds of cheese. I think it was like 10 or 15 THOUSAND
pounds. I was fascinated.
Photobucket

Hope all is well!

xoxo
Tay