Monday, August 4, 2008

.random.thoughts.

Random thoughts.

**I hope my week doesnt end the way it has began.

**I really hope I dont have to do this on my own. I really, really hope I don't.

**Its amazing to me how something the size of "large peach" can make my body feel the way it feels.

**I am so tired of getting dizzy, its driving me insane.....how long does this last?? Be honest with me, I can take it. ::smiles::

**I can't wait to meet my new Doctor in 10 days!

**I am offically in my 2nd trimester, and still waiting to not be tired! I am definitely less tired, but still can sleep whenever I want.........now if I could just STAY asleep and not have to get up and pee every 2 hours! That would be my dream! haha

**I wish I could win the lottery.

**I wish this was easier for me. But I'm trying to as positive as I can.

**I have started getting bad headaches.

**I have started feeling flutters......I think. I just want to know if its the baby moving around, or just gas! :) haha

**My memory SUCKS so so bad, as each day passes! I dont remember things very well.

**I think I'm going to start going back to church. I need Jesus. a lot. and I'm not being funny.

**Completely random: I can't wait for the Carrie Underwood concert at the State Fair on Friday! Out of all 8 or 9 concerts we have this summer, I've been looking forward to this one the most!

**Manning is still not feeling 100%, but is getting better! (I went to get his nails clipped last week, they found a growth on his leg, said it was a staph infection, put him on steriods, then he couldn't control his bladder....he peed wherever, whenever, or he couldn't pee at all. not fun. and very expensive.) He is getting me ready to be a Mommy.

**I AM going to be a Mommy. and I promise to be the best one I can be...I had a great example!


There are my thoughts. I'm sure there were more, before I started.....but I would imagine I forgot them. The baby has stolen my brain!!! It is really gone.

13 weeks and 1 day today. 26 weeks and 6 days to go. Good God, seems far away.

Your prayers would be helpful. I'm currently feel like I'm living in a tornado. I'm waiting for the calm after the storm. There has to be right?

xoxo
Tay