Monday, August 25, 2008

Random :) I.....

So I thought this was fun...I found this on a random blog, and thought I would do it....it makes you think...and I'm bored! For those of you that blog....do it! :)


I am: happy, but ready to be done working for the day.
I know: I'm loved..and that I have wonderful family and friends.
I want: get my voice back!! Its been gone for a week!
I have: a lot on my mind....
I wish: I had a million dollars.
I hate: being lied to.
I miss: My brother...I wish he was here to meet his niece/nephew in Feburary.
I fear: I'll never get married.
I feel: the baby moving!!!!!!!
I hear: a tanning bed running.
I smell: tanning lotion :)
I crave: right now, at this moment, nothing...hahaha MARK IT DOWN.
I search: online for random stuff, all day everyday..
I wonder: if we are having a boy or a girl.
I regret: nothing right now.
I love: you!!!
I care: way to much about what other people think, lately
I always: say I love you.
I am not: sad.
I believe: I will be an amazing mother.
I dance: to nothing. at least not in the last 3 months.
I sing:to the radio..and lots of carrie underwood! except i have no voice!
I fight: the least i can..but sometime my hormones take over. (sorry :( )
I write: a lot. Its one of my favorite things to do.
I lose (loss/lost): 8lbs since being pregnant...weird, yeah. complaining? no!
I win: hmm.....i dont know.
I never: get enough sleep!
I listen: the best I can.
I am scared: this baby won't let us see if its a boy or a girl....3 weeks!!!
I need: to figure out what im going to do about my living situation in a few months.
I am happy about: pretty much everything right now.
xoxo
Tay