Friday, August 15, 2008

New Doctor :)

So I went to the new Doctors office on Wednesday. I didn't get to meet my actual Doctor, b/c she was on vacation, but I met her Medical Assistants and her Nurse Pratititioner. This Doctors office was amazing. It was so diverse, with all different types of people in it, and that made me HAPPY!! So Anyways....I felt like they were A LOT more informative, and willing to answer my questions (and I have a lot of them) than the other Dr. (Please dont get me wrong, I liked my old Dr. But I think they were vauge if you are really early into your pregnancy, as opposed to the new office), they were just so excited for me, and made me more excited. My blood pressure was 92/60....which is a little low for me, but not too far off my normal bp. I got lectured from Stephanie about it already...don't worry. "You better keep that up Taylor, we dont need you passing out."....is what she said to me ;) love the best friend, thats a nurse. hahaha. I got to hear the heartbeat which was 156bpm. She said that it sounded great and strong, and I finally know exactly where the baby is in my tummy...I didnt know before. ha! I made an appointment to find out the sex for SEPTEMBER 15!!!! So hopefully this baby isn't stubborn like BOTH of its parents, and lets us see the "goods" so we know if we are buying dresses and fingernail polish, or basketball jerseys and hats!! :) I feel like its a boy. And hey...I have a 50/50 chance of being right, right?! ha! Either way I will be completely happy, as long as its healthy and growing the way it should! I will be 19 weeks at that point and will have some other testing done for down syndome and stuff like that. So pray for me that everything is well! :)

Moms birthday is today, so she wants to go to the fair for her bday! Sooo..hopefully I will have pictures. (dont hold me to it) I've been slacking in my picture taking. Ive been a little sleepy, and busy! :)

Hope all is well. Have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo
tay

p.s. Stephanie and Corey have finished their nursery and it looks awesome. Note the green b/c they are FUN SUCKERS and aren't finding out the sex of the baby. So here is a link to her blog so you can see what Brooklyn (if its a girl)/Carter's (if its a boy) room looks like! www.stephaniecrutchfield.blogspot.com