Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Bads Birthday

Amanda (whom I often refer to as Big Bad Bradshaw..her last name is Bradshaw...since high school) turned 26 last week...so we had a little get together at the old "watering hole," Britton Tavern. Z and I go there sometimes for dinner, but I haven't been there on a Friday or Saturday night in MONTHS. I love that place...love the girls that work there...love it all. So here are a few pictures of the night. Probably won't be seeing that place on a Friday or Saturday night for months and months.......

Amanda and My roomaaaay, Annette.
Photobucket


Josh giving Birthday kisses.
Photobucket

....yeah....
Photobucket


I do recall her quote being "these people need to get away from our table, its all about me...its MY birthday." hahhah.
Photobucket

Zach and myself.
Photobucket

Birthday hugs!!
Photobucket

Jimmy ruining the roomate picture.
Photobucket

Amanda, after a lot of drinks :)
Photobucket

Random:the next night @ Zachs with Ace!
Photobucket
xoxo
tay