Tuesday, November 11, 2008

lots of blogging today!!

Lots of blogging today!!! First I will start off with......

Just a few highlights of the last 27ish weeks of my life........

**The women I have talked to, were NOT kidding when they said "this" is no longer my body. I have no control over anything anymore....peeing, hunger, sleepytime-or sleeplessness, aches, pains, hormonal rages, tears...lots and lots of unnecessary tears......etc

**It is amazing how something that supposedly weighs a bit over 2lbs can make my body feel like it has been hit by a train. I have never felt such pain/aches...ever.

**I thank God that I haven't gained the weight that most women have gained at this point. I orginally lost 8lbs at the beginning of my pregnancy, and I have gained all of those back, but not one lb. more. I feel like a beached whale, but tis life right?!

**I feel like my face is so fat I can't even stand it.....good thing I cant put my face on a scale....I feel like it weighs 100lbs by itself.

**Stretchmarks. . .from the devil. They are so terrible....they make me angry. so so angry.

**To feel something kick you from the inside, is the most incredible feeling in the world. I cannot wait to see the face that plays my bladder as though it is his drum set.

**I love feeling him get the hiccups.

**Zach has told sooo many people the name we finally decided on. I yell at him about it all the time, but I am pretty close to telling......so sit tight!! I really wanted it to be special..and maybe I will still keep it that way...but its getting annoying calling him "little man...big man...whatever"

**I LOATHE waking up every 2 to 3 hours to pee during the night....it makes me sooooooooooo mad.

**I love to watch Baby Story, Birthday and all of the other baby shows on Discovery Health, and TLC. But sometimes it makes my paranoias even worse!

**I hate Tylenol (see later post), its stupid and pointless.

**I wish I knew which body parts were punching me...kicking me....head butting me...

**I am so bummed Zach hasn't felt the baby move yet. Everytime we try, the baby just stops!!! And zach says..."He knows he shouldn't kick his dad...thats why he stopped" I'm like....riiiiiiight. ::smiles::

**Everyday I remind myself how lucky I am that my family and friends are so supportive, and that Zach is more excited than I am! :)

only 12ish weeks left. That is just unbelievable. And I have so much to do.....my o my.

xoxo
Tay