Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stephs Shower

Steph had her last shower this weekend, before she pops!! (she is due on December 7th, but I dont think there is any way possible she is going to last passed Thanksgiving) This was a shower thrown by Coreys mom, sister, and Aunt. It was nice, and she got some great gifts!! :) I wish I had pictures of all of the stuff that we got her from Target and Babys R Us with her Gift Cards on Sunday night too...but I wasn't thoughtful enough to take those pictures! (I am an amazing best friend, and missed the ENTIRE 2nd half of the Colts game to shop at Target with her....yeah...I missed it....::tear::)

Here you go!


Photobucket




Photobucket




Steph and Coreys Mom

Photobucket





Photobucket



I had to crop this...I had something weird going on and I had to cut it out :)

Photobucket



I can't wait to see if she is going to have a boy or girl!!! :)

xoxo
Tay