Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shower.Me

....with blessings.


The shower that Stephanie threw for me was absolutely amazing. She put soooo much time, and tooo much money into it. She is such an amazing friend. I am very thankful. I wish there was a picture of the table of gifts...so you could really grasp how much I really got. I was so overwhelmed....in a good way! It was awesome to see all of the love and support from everyone, we are very greatful!

Here are pictures from the day!


Posing! Look at all of those diapers on the table behind me. So incredibly greatful!
Photobucket


Sarah, myself, and Kathy
Photobucket


Audras mom, my mom, and Nana
Photobucket


Miss Payton making punch
Photobucket


My We B Tan crew..minus Beth!
Photobucket


My boppy from Loe and her mom!
Photobucket


Miss Morgan
Photobucket


LeighAnne (my longest friend ever), My rooooomay Annette and Amanda! :)
Photobucket


Not sure what I'm laughing at, but thats my awesome Vera diaper bag from Amanda! :)
Photobucket


Opening more presents!
Photobucket


Karly, Erica, and Aunt Cindy (Zachs cousins and Aunt)
Don't they look amused?! ;)
Photobucket


Thank you so much to everyone that came, and thanks for all the awesome gifts!!! I feel so blessed!
xoxo
Tay