Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alex the Great

I am so lucky to have another "family" that calls me their own. Like I've said before, I have known Steph since I was in the 3rd or 4th grade, and her family as just taken me in as one of their own. I know that it isn't necessary that I am invited to anything....it is just assumed that I will be at family events, parties, get togethers, and all kinds of goodness. Well this weekend was no exception. I was invited to my little Alexs baptism celebration (it was a private baptism..but they had a quick lunch afterwards). Unfortuantely I had issues on Sunday morning and wasn't able to make it to the lunch. BUT I got some pictures, and was lucky enough to spend the evening with the cutest little guy ever during the colts game! Here are a few pictures!! And Jamie and Jacob...you are raising such an amazing little man. He brightens my days! :) Love you guys!!


Posing for his mama in his outfit!
Photobucket


PRECIOUS!
Photobucket

Alex with his Mommmyyyyyy and Daddy.
Photobucket

Alex hanging out with the big boys!
Photobucket


Me and Alex...eating candy! hahaha!
(and yes...i know my face is fat! its fine!)
Photobucket

xoxo
Tay