Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 down....1 to go.

I can't believe I am already in my 3rd Trimester....so insane. We only have 11 or so weeks left before we meet the little man. Thats so insane to me!!
I went to the Doctor yesterday and met with the actual Doctor. She is really nice..and soooo detailed. I felt like if I wanted to ask her 3 million questions she would have answered every single one, no matter how long she was in the room with me. So I liked that. I had only actually met with her one other time, the day I found out the sex...and things were really crazy that day! I was happy. My blood pressure was still high..but lower than it has been, so thats good, we are going to keep watching it. She was detailed about all of my blood work, and said whatever I am doing, keep doing it, b/c things are looking good with that...and I've been feeling a little better. I really had to make some changes to my diet. . .eat more....and more protein and a lot more rest. I still have moments where I feel like I want to passout..or puke everywhere...but they are getting farther apart...so thats good.
Photobucket
I have only gained 1lb!!! only ONE! :) whoooo! 11 more weeks...hopefully I am not like one of those horror stories and gain like 50lbs. Jeeeeez...that would be an absolute disaster!
This little man IS however causing me LARGE amounts of pain. . .sciatica. . .no fun! So I told my Doctor, hoping that she could possibly give me something to make the pain go away other than the tylenol i hate (see a few posts down)...and she suggested a SUPPORT BELT. I mean seriously?! I am 25 years old...I thought support belts were for....well lets just say OLDER people. hahaha. I am defintely going to try one though..she said that when you lift the baby, he will tend to move off my nerve. It is so incredibly painful just to get up and walk, and when I've been sitting or lying down for a while..you can forget it. It takes me like 20-30 seconds to actually start walking normal. I waddle. Its gross.
I think thats all I have for now....I hope all is well.
xoxo
Tay