Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gobble.Gobble.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! It was so low key this year. And I cooked for the first time!! whooo. I felt like a big girl..but it made me nervous! I was given the task of making the green beans...and its hard to live up to Aunt Tootsie and Grandmas green beans!! Everyone said they were good, but I dont think they were nearly as good as theirs!!

Thanksgiving was at my Mom and Dads this year. Grandma moved out of the country in May, so the only logical place to have the holidays now is at my parents...it was sooo different. I was kind of sad because most of the family left soon after we ate...it was just not what we are used to. But it was still nice to see everyone. I love family time.

My moms family came over later for dessert. The kids played Wii..me, Morgan and Adam played some Canasta. (a fun card game) Morgan and I spent a large part of the evening on the couch...haha. It was a lazy day. Here are a few pictures...and I'm going to TRY to upload this video of Jamasen boxing on the Wii...he is 3. . .and the cutest thing EVER.



Julie, Travis, Aunt Tootsie and Grandma.
Photobucket



Photobucket


Difficult Morgan. Thank you.
Photobucket


Dad having some Pumpkin Pie with his Cooooool Whip
Photobucket


Jamasen playing the Wii
Photobucket

I am determined to show you this video of him playing...I will keep trying...so keep checking back!

xoxo
Tay