Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Carter Benjamin Crutchfield

So Steph had her baby on Friday!! She had a little boy and his name is Carter Benjamin Crutchfield...and he is just precious. She was in labor for like 14 hours...yikes...i swear I'm not freaking out. hahaha! They have had SO SO SO many visitors..and I learned a lot from watching the people coming and going as she was in labor and after Carter was born. It was a bit overwhelming for me, so I can't really imagine how she and Corey felt.
As her day went on I updated her blog (http://www.stephaniecrutchfield.blogspot.com/) for her family and friends from near and far to see what was going on....it worked out really well :)
Steph, Corey, and Mr. Carter are doing awesome. I'm so very proud of my steph.


the new family

Photobucket

me and mr carter!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Zach meeting Carter for the first time! :)
Photobucket


Stephs mom!
Photobucket


stephs brother, brian with carter!
Photobucket


Monday....Carters first time in his swing!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Sierra keeping watch over Carter! So cute!
Photobucket



xoxo

Tay