Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ChristmasTime

Although Thanksgiving is my favorite, I too enjoy Christmas. Sometimes Christmas frustrates me because everyone is so worried about the gifts, when it should just be about the family time.

We will start with Christmas @ Grandpa and Lindas....
We took some Grandkid pictures!! I honestly dont know if we have ever had a picture taken with all of us!! So it was fun!

Sorry Payton...your face got cut off. oops.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seeeeesters.
Photobucket

Sisters with a kitten...not the one they ended up taking home...but he was cute.
Photobucket

And the usual...family pictures :)
(yes the black was planned for us 3 girls..then mom wore her NC sweatshirt..and dad decided to copy her. kinda funny.)
Photobucket

Everyone
Photobucket

Mom with her sisters and brothers and their dadddyo
Photobucket

Kari, Jess and Mom...sisters.
Photobucket

They took a picture like this when they were little...i think you had to be there to think it was funny, but whatever.
Photobucket

Cam...finally got him to smile!! :)
Photobucket

Mom and Dad and in 5 weeks..MiMi and Papa D.
Photobucket

and for laughs....hahaha.
Photobucket

Now onto Nana and Joes Christmas.....

All of the grandkids minus Jaymie....
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think those maybe the same glasses dad had on..hahahahahaha.
Photobucket

Mom and Dad...
Photobucket

Miss Danielle and myself.
Photobucket

Now for Christmas day @ my parents house with Dad's Family...

If you are wondering how bad I want to tan......this picture should prove to you how much I need some sun :(
Photobucket

Guitar Hero.....the hit of the day! Miss Payton..
Photobucket

Tyler and Brendon.
Photobucket

Mamas boy!!
Photobucket

And a Daddys girl!!!
Photobucket

Boys playing the Wii
Photobucket

I wish that I was mean enough to post the video of them actually playing rock band. SOOOO funny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A man and his dog :) Dad and Bruizer playing Guitar Hero.
Photobucket

Marcus sporting his hat from my mom.
Photobucket

Precious little Jamasen.
Photobucket

Princess Iyanna
Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas was fun this year. . .and as my dad put it "enjoy this christmas, Taylor, because it is your last" hehe. The only thing I really wanted was a new digital camera...obviously I enjoy taking pictures and my canon is outdated, slow and quite "special." To turn it off, I often had to bang on it..hahahaha. So I got a new one!!! A Sony Cybershot..and I love it! It was complicated to learn, but I'm catching on and just loving it! I also got a Bob Sanders Jersey...a new blankey....some gift certificates...a new hair straightener....and a lot of other stuff. My dad and the girls also picked out the cutest little shoes ever for the baby...Black Chuck Taylors!!! :) He will be stylin'!
Photobucket

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!!

xoxo
Tay