Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shower me....again.

Zach and I were talking the other day about how lucky we are to have such amazing friends and family. I am so so so thankful for everything that everyone has bought, done, and all of the support I have been given. There just are not enough words to describe the amount of gratitude I have. :)

This past Sunday I had my 2nd and last shower....Aunt Gerry, Aunt Kari, and Mom and Nana put it all together...and I couldnt have asked for a better time. I got the most amazing gifts....and the fact that almost everyone that was invited came, just overwhelmed me. I am just so blessed...and this little boy is going to be so so spoiled!!!!

me and my wonderful aunt gerry!
Photobucket

I feel like I look so weird and awkward in this picture.......
But anyways..thats mom, me and nana
Photobucket


My beautiful cousin, aunts and grandma
Photobucket


Tyanne and Tamika! :)
Photobucket


Cam helping me with my gifts.

The radio flyer wagon from Grandpa, Linda and Jes! I just LOVE it!
Photobucket


Miss Morgan
Photobucket


Pretty Pretty Payton
Photobucket


Jes being a photographer!
Photobucket


Nana and Payton
Photobucket


Hannah posing while I'm opening more gifts!
Photobucket


The cutest little John Deere Overalls you have ever seen!
Photobucket



Again...thank you so much to everyone. I am so thankful!!!



xoxo

Tay