Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my dear dear mother

Riding in the car on the way home from a basketball game....with Morgan, Payton, Mom, and myself

The conversation went as follows......

Me: I feel so pregnant.
Mom: You still have 9 weeks left Taylor.
Me: I know, but I am offically to the point where I waddle. Its disgusting.
Mom: Yeah you do.
Morgan, Payton: ((RIDICULOUS LAUGHTER))
Me: That is NOT cool. You are supposed to say "No you dont, you look and walk great!!"
Morgan: That was kinda mean, Mom.
Mom: I didnt mean it bad, its cute.
(Wheels in moms head are turning, trying to dig her way out of this one)
Payton:(Still laughing hysterically)
Mom: I swear, you are a cute waddler

Me: thinking about crawling into a hole...but still loving my mom for telling me the truth.....hahahahahaha.

xoxo
Tay