Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quick update. 32 weeks.

So...tmw is the 32 week mark....8 weeks left. I feel great for the most part---but they weren't lying when they said the 1st trimester fatigue would come back in full force in the 3rd trimester! I have been so tired, and I feel like I could sleep for 20 hours a day.
I have been getting a lot of Braxton Hicks (practice) contractions. Its so weird...and it makes me have to pee really bad afterwards. hahaha. I also think that baby is head down b/c I have been feeling the WEIRDEST tickling feelings on the lower part of my belly. Its so bizzare!!!
I had another shower this past weekend and got some awesome gifts!! (I blogged about it...a few down) I can't wait to take pictures of the little guy in all of these clothes/toys/fun things so everyone can see!! The only thing I need is a nursery (that will be up in about 4 weeks, after my roomate moves out! She is in the babys room right now...but is moving out the first week of January) and a carseat and stroller...everything else is set!
Seeing Steph in the hospital ((she had a boy!!! see a few blogs down!))..a lot of people asked me if it freaked me out, and it really didn't. It actually put my mind at ease. Seeing all the machines, IVs, etc....it really helped me become "ok" with the whole process....we will be seeing what I think in about 8 weeks...
School is good..the same...
Work is good...However, I am getting SUPER tired of bending down and picking up goggles and towels off of the floor!! I just wish people wouldn't throw their junk on the floor! There is a chair, or they can put it in the bed, which makes it so much easier..but whatever! If it gets too bad, I'll just have to make a sign! :)

I hope everyone is doing well!!

xoxo
Tay