Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby its COLD outside

Helllllo. I hope everyone is staying warm, its pretty awful outside. I've been inside most of the time "nesting"......cleaning the crap out of my house and preparing for the arrival of the little one. I will post some pictures of progress on his room and all that. . .and this morning i took some "belly" shots in one of the tanning bed rooms..hahaha.

Yesterday we went to the Dr and had what we thought would be our last ultrasound. Everything went well for the most part, but they have a bit of concern about the little guy's bladder. During the ultrasound we noticed that it was rather large...and obviously the Dr. did too. Soo...we go back next week for another ultrasound to check it out again. The doctor said that she wasn't very concerned at all, she said that she would be more concerned if his kidneys didnt look good, but she said they looked perfect, along with everything else....so she is just assuming that it was a full bladder. But she said if there is a problem, and there is something obstructing him from going potty, then it is easily treatable after birth. I am praying the little guy was just holding in his pee. But I do realize this could be a lot worse...
Say a little prayer for us/him....
ON a lighter note: He is weighing in around 5.5lbs...which I thought was small, but she said its perfect, b/c they could also be off by as much as a pound! I'm thinking he is going to be a little 7 pounder, which is better than the 9lbs 13oz I was. (ouch. sorry mom) The first thing we noticed on this little guy were his lips, they are big and pouty...so stinking funny! He even waived at us. We only got 3 pictures...2 of which are really difficult to see. I will post the other one..and hopefully you can see what we see. hehe. It looks like he is wearing a pair of sunglasses and pouting his lips, with his little button nose. hehe. its cute! We even got to see his hair!!!!
Another good thing is I'm dilated at 2cm and 25% effaced!! YIPPPEEE. For my first baby, apparently this is great. I just had a friend have a baby, she was 2cm, and had her baby the very next night.....which is totally unlikey for me. . .I could stay at this for 3 weeks. So we shall see what happens next Thursday!
They say that the movement of the baby should slow down, but this guy is soooo active all the time...and he gets the hiccups like 5 times a day! Its insane! :)
I get nervous that he won't be cute..that I will not be a good mom...just so many crazy emotions! And last night I told my mom "Mom, what if he isn't cute??" She goes "well honey, there is nothing we can do about it now....we will just make sure to dress him in super cute clothes." hahaha. Gotta love my mama.

so here are some pictures. enjoy.

Photobucket


The before.....
Photobucket



Photobucket

Manning checking out the scene.
Photobucket

me and amanda sorting through tons and tons of clothes
Photobucket

Amanda helping!!! :) So helpful!
Photobucket

Manning wanted to help....so annoying.
Photobucket

Morgan "helping" by falling out of the chair :)
Photobucket

Finished painting!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Mans closet with clean clothes.
Photobucket

More stuff for me to go through.
Photobucket

Bathroom!!
Photobucket

Manning inspecting the bathroom!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The BEAST
Photobucket

Photobucket


a HUGE thanks to Mom, Aunt Kari and Nana!!! They painted the little guys room! Steph even came and helped too!! She brought Carter, and we put my dog to the test! He got an At! He did great with the baby, and was really concerned about him and making sure he was ok. It was funny. We are supposed to decorate this weekend, and hopefully we will be done :) We shall see.
Say a little prayer for the little man, that his bladder is ok!! I will keep everyone updated!

xoxo
Tay