Friday, January 2, 2009

a few....

Happy New Year!! :) I hope everyone had an awesome new years.

We didnt (obviously) get crazy this year. And I told Zach it was only fair, since I couldnt go out, neither could he..but I would be his driver... :) He agreed and we actually had a fun night. We went to Stephanies parents house. They have a party every year...and each year the population grows larger!!.....because everyone is having babies!!And Amanda joined us this year too!! It was a good time. We stayed until around 12:30 and headed back to Zachs. Here are a few pictures.....

Brian-the miller hi life guy-Zach-Justin-Jamie-and Corey...not paying attention.
Photobucket

It is like PULLING TEETH to get Zach to smile in pictures..and the one time I do..I cut his head off...but I will cherish this of the one of the very limited amounts of "zach smiling" pictures. hehe. Photobucket

Steph, Brian, Amanda and myself...looking large and 9 months pregnant.... (yes...they dont tell you you are preggo for a FULL 9 months...buh!)
Photobucket

me and the best
Photobucket

These little boys light up my life. Alex and Little Adam or "addie"
Photobucket

Love them.
Photobucket

my carter bean (stephs little one) he slept like this the entire evening! i hope i can be so lucky.....
Photobucket

On another note...I went to the Dr this week. Got a great report..made me smile, considering things have been a bit stressful in the pregnancy department. My blood pressure was great ...for me anyways. haha! Weight: didnt gain anything in the last 2 weeks and that included Christmas...I am very proud of myself. :) I've been very active...I think I have taken better care of myself since I've been pregnant than I ever did. My dad says when I actually have the baby he thinks Ill end up like super skinny..hahaha I can ONLY wish!! :)
I have been having some serious (not bad) umm...pregnancy related issues that I will spare you the details of. hahahaha! If you want to know, I'll tell you, but I won't be THAT honest on here! But because of these things, she seems to think I will go a bit early..which excites me because #1...I can't wait to meet this little guy..and #2 I am sooo uncomfortable. My lower back is KILLLLLING ME...I have bad leg cramps ....his feet or something have strategically placed themselves under my ribs....and yeah..I'm over this. hahaha! Only 5 weeks left at max is what I keep telling myself!
We have an Ultrasound scheduled for January 14th to make sure everything is still looking good and that his head is down...b/c we think he is laying....not the "correct" way. So we are excited..then its once a week until he comes. I am getting super nervous, but excited.
My roomate is moving out this week. She has been a huge help with bills and stuff..but seeing as though I only have a 2 bedroom condo and little man will be here soon...its time to make that room into a nursery. PLUS she wants to move closer to her job...don't worry, I didnt give her the boot! :) She is an awesome gal! I have really enjoyed her the last 6 months!
So next weekend will be "Nursery Weekend" come and join the fun!!! hehe.

Hope everyone had a great/safe/happy new year!
xoxo
Tay