Friday, January 9, 2009

wait....WHAT?!

So "they" fail to tell you, that you are pregnant for a FULL 9 months....making it 10. ANNOYING. hehe. I am offically uncomfortable. Zach tells me I'm whiney....and I am plotting how I'm going to make him think whiney. (I think he'll think whiney when I wake his ass up at 3am to feed this little tyke)
My back, hips and pelvis hurt like I have never hurt before. Cleaning tanning beds is KILLING me. I wake up in tears in the middle of the night...just tossing and turning...and it hurts me sooo bad. I FEEL great...I just hurt...if that makes any sense. I know, I know, the hurt I feel now is probably nothing compared to what I'm going to feel while giving birth, but for now, its the worst pain I know . . . and I'm allowed to whine, damn it! so leave me alone! ha!

and i thought this was funny...hehe.
Photobucket

So anyways 36 weeks pregnant, 4 weeks AT MOST, to go. I am excited/nervous/pumped/terrified. This little guy is defintely running out of room and has found comfort in my ribs :) But it doesnt bother me too much...it is reassuring to me that he is growing and healthy. My favorite thing to do now, is to sit and watch him make waves in my belly, from the outside. Its soo neat. :) I pee every 20 minutes or so and about every 2 hours at night..not kidding at all. And recently when I brush my teeth, my gums have been bleeding..its nasty..but whatev! I feel like I have gained a load of weight the last week or so...I dont have any pictures, maybe I'll try to take some this weekend...but I've definitely grown. The other day my mom goes "Wow. You look big!" I'm like THANKS MOM. YOU ARE AWESOME. But again, it just means my bean is growing and healthy!!
Overall, I have enjoyed being pregnant...weird symptoms...weird body things...but for the most part its extremely fascinating to think that there is life growing inside of me. I cannot wait to meet this little guy...to see what he looks like...and to watch him grow up. We are so so excited. I hope he has Zachs little nose and some good hair. (and by the amount of heartburn and acid reflux, he better have dreadlocks )hahaha! :)
Today and tmw Annette is moving out and we hope to patch holes and prepare the room for painting tmw night and mom, kari and nana are going to paint on sunday! I promised them Chili....and I am going to wash little mans clothes and do some other little things while they are painting. I cannot wait to see how this nursery looks...even though he won't be in it for a while, it is defintely going to put my mind at ease when its all done.
But my bags are packed, and even though he should probably stay in and cook a bit longer.. after this weekend....I'm ready when hes ready!!! :)
We have our last ultrasound on Wednesday...I'll be sure to post pictures! We're pretty excited!
I hope everyone is doing well!
xoxo
Tay