Thursday, January 15, 2009

Video

So I was able to figure out how to upload videos!!! YIPPPEEE! Some of you may not care much, and thats fine, but some of you may.I had to break up me video taping, the video tape of the ultrasound b/c my phone kept ringing and Manning kept bugging me. So if you hear my phone ring, manning whining and eating...please disregard. hahahaha. Enjoy!!!

The first video is basically just his profile, and face. You can totally see the lips and nose!! If you know what you are looking for! :)

In this part is all of his body stuff. ha! You can see his "oversized" bladder in this video too. It shows his heart, heartbeat, spine and head and all kinds of stuff. again..disregard the phone and manning :)

There is a bit more, but I won't bore you!

have a good day!

xoxo

Tay