Friday, January 23, 2009

the waiiiting game

Our Boy! :)
Photobucket


Can you see him? Its like he is looking right at you? It kinda looks like he has a little pigs nose...I hope not..but I will still love him the most anyways! haha!

So the Dr yesterday went pretty good! Eli's bladder is perfect, no obstruction!!!!! :) So they are assuming he was just holding in his pee last week! When I told my mom she said "Thats good..that means he will be easy to potty train!!" ha!! Lets hope!! We got a few more pictures. I just cannot wait to see this little guy!! I remember looking with Steph, at Carters ultrasound pictures and laughing that he was going to have a huge head and the chubbiest cheeks ever...and he didnt at all! Its just weird with all of the shadows and angles they catch stuff at in these ultrasounds.
Unfortunately I am still only dilated at 2cm...but making progess in the effacement department and went from 25% effaced to 50% effaced..so that is SOME progress. I have still been having some contractions...some pretty painful ones this morning actually, but they went away. At least my body is trying, I guess.
I saw the nurse practitioner yesterday, instead of my Dr. and she said that if nothing has progessed next week that we will talk induction. She said she thinks she would probably induce me February 9th (my intial due date) if I hadn't gone by then. I kind of have mixed feelings about being induced..I hate the idea of "forcing" him to come, but sometimes its necessary! I hope to talk to her and get induced that friday before the 9th.....which is the 6th. That is only 2 weeks and a couple of days away though...I can seeeee the end! :) If i actually get the choice, I would rather do it on a friday so Zach has a full week at home with us (as opposed to going in on monday and be there for 2-3 days, then only having him home for 4 days with me...)...but we will see how it really works out. Its just playing the waiting game now...blah.

Dad plays LN again tonight. Hopefully I can throw myself into labor from the excitement of this game...hahaha! :)


Photobucket


Have a great weekend!

xoxo

Tay