Wednesday, June 9, 2010

*CHEEEEESE*

Here are a few pictures from my cell phone :)

Eli wearing aunt paytons sunglasses.
Photobucket


I love this picture. He has been working so hard to jump...so I took him out to the trampoline where he could really do his thing. This is the face I kept getting. So classic!
Photobucket


Eli wants everything someone else has. This includes my moms readin glasses and the laptop. SO here is a picture of Eli getting everything he wants :)
Photobucket


Izaak sitting in Eli's chair. He looks so big!! He weighs half of Eli already!! at his 1 month appt he was 10lbs 8oz. Eli only weighs 21lbs 4oz. I am afraid Izaak is going to be the "BIG, little brother." so stinking cute though!
Photobucket


Our town has a fun deal they do every summer called the "Free Concert Series." I have never gone to any of the concerts before now, and I'm so mad we have never been before. It was a blast! I always said I wanted to go, but we just always did other things, or just forgot about it. But Eli loves music so much, I really wanted to go this year. We went and had so much fun! Me, Eli, my sister, Steph, her brother and Stephs cousin and her boyfriend met us. It was a great time :) [[Especially for FREE]]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before Eli was born I got 2 gift certificates to a place called Kiln Creations. So I decided that Eli and I should and make something for Payton, since she is ALWAYS so so helpful! It is a pottery place. They have the pottery, you choose what you want, you paint it, they glaze and blast it for you and you pick it up a week later. It was fun......except I am NOT taking Eli back until he is like 5, and will actually enjoy it. I thought they would have a little area for the kids to sit, but it wasn't really designed for that. Thank GOD that Morgan went with us, because she helped while Steph and I designed out pieces :) It was fun, and I can't wait to take it back when he will actually care!
Here are some pictures from our "adventure:"

I just love this picture. They are only 8 weeks apart and Carter is so much taller and bigger than my little Eli :) Love these boys so so much!
Photobucket

causing a rukus at Kiln Creations.
Photobucket

Causing trouble. AND he pooped 5 minutes after we got there, and I didn't bring the diaper bag in...it was like a race against time to avoid poop up the back. so funny. NEVER a dull moment.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli dances to any music that he hears...fast or slow...hes dancing! Here he is dancing while standing on a barstool.
Photobucket

Steph and Carter painting
Photobucket

carter is eating trix
Photobucket


Photobucket

crazy hair!!
Photobucket
Eli and Auntie Pay
Photobucket
Payton and her best friend Joelle. Joelle basically lives here--since its summer...and we LOVE having her. These girls (especially Payton) are SO SO SO helpful when its comes to the boys! I am so thankful for them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

he is getting soooo big!
Photobucket

my little chubby monkey :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

.love.my.boys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli is trying to give Izaak his paci. He is such a great big brother!
Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment