Saturday, June 12, 2010

Christmas in June

Mom walks Bruiser (her dog) everyday. Most times she takes Eli and Eli holds the leash, while Mom pushes Eli in the stroller, or pulls him in the wagon. She went on her usual walk one morning a couple of weeks ago and came back all excited because the neighborhood across the street was having their garage sales. I have been wanting a play kitchen for Eli so bad. We had one and it was so old (it was made of wood and the wood was like disintegrating).
So mom comes in the door "I FOUND A KITCHEN AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF AND I'M GOIN BACK WITH THE HUMMER." My dad then argues with me and tells me that Eli doesn't need a kitchen.....after telling him he was ridiculous and that my dad is an amazing cook and Eli needs a kitchen to practice getting as good as dad, he realized I was right...as usual.
So whatever...then my dad decided to go with my mom. (this is not good...well it is good for Eli and for anyone else when mom and dad go shopping together, but not good for their wallets ::smiles::)
The result of the garage sale:

another (yes he already has one, but mom justified it by saying that I have 2 boys now so they each need one) flinestone car..as we call it...on the left. An easel...the other side is a chalkboard, a kitchen!!! t-ball set...he also got a set of golf clubs and a couple other things I can't remember.
Photobucket

playing at his kitchen!
Photobucket

Photobucket

he gets the point, he's just usin the wrong instrument :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

dad playing on eli's new toys!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dad teaching him something else! :)
Photobucket

and it never fails you buy them tons of stuff and the want to play with your things....
Photobucket

We are so lucky. So, so lucky :)

xoxox
Tay

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! We love those flinstone cars! My mom wanted to buy another one too but couldn't find one at a garage sale, so congrats!! and those other things are so awesome too! I'm sure your kids love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I love garage sales!!!! Looks like Eli is all hooked up!!! You can always get the best stuff!!! :D

    ReplyDelete