Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddys Day

"Any man can be a father
but it takes a special someone to be a Dad."

"The most important thing a father can do
for his children is to love their mother."

I saw these 2 quotes and loved them so. I am so thankful for my dad. He has always been a great, loving, stern, amazing dad. And he is really stepped to the plate for me the last few months with my boys. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. :)

And looking through pictures I realize I hardly have any pictures of Izaak and Dad...so I'll get on that!!

Dad with Izaak the day he was born :)
Photobucket

Eli and Poppy
Photobucket

"The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy" :)
Photobucket

Grandpas are just like antique little boys :)
Photobucket

He is always teaching my baby something! Always.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Fathers Day, Poppy. We are the luckiest boys in the world.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Eli can't wait to teach Izaak everything Poppy has taught him! He's already telling him about girls and basketball :)
Photobucket

Happy Fathers Day Dad. Thank you for loving us unconditionally.
Photobucket

I hope all you daddyos have a wonderful Fathers Day. :)
xoxo
Tay

1 comment:

  1. your blog was so sweet and you are lucky to have a such a great dad..there aren't many of us that do!

    ReplyDelete