Friday, June 4, 2010

oh snap

We went to visit my Uncle Tom on Memorial Day weekend. We had some photoshoots. Uncle Tom wanted some pictures with his kiddos and then Aunt Kari wanted some. . .then I realized I didn't have any pictures with my boys, so I had Payton snapped a few. This was the funniest one I think... :) Enjoy the pictures!
Photobucket
The chaos that is my life :)

Photobucket
Mini photo we had! :) Aunt Kari and her kiddos Hannah and Adam

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another mini shoot we did of Uncle Tom and his kids. I wish taking pictures was my job!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my favorite. I wanted them all in the window to the left, but Cam and Danielle ran to the other windows and it just ended up being like this :) so so fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket
boy cousins minus Nicholas
Photobucket
Cameron, Payton, Hannah, Danielle and Adam
Photobucket
Love this picture of my "Big Little Guy" coming after the camera.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Payton, Hannah and Raine :)
Photobucket
Mom and Aunt Kari
Photobucket
Nana and her great grandbabies.
Photobucket
Uncle Toms house
Photobucket
Eli tryin to get Danielle to come outside.
Photobucket
Eli loving the puppy Snow White.
Photobucket
fun times.
Photobucket


A night out. MUCH NEEDED. so much fun.
Amanda and Katie
Photobucket
Steph and our friend Edwin from TX.....visitin for the 500
Photobucket
the ladies :) I had a BLAST!!
Photobucket
Steph and Brian....sibling love
Photobucket
me and B. I can't say enough amazing things about this man. He has been my rock through the last few months (and his sister too...) they are amazing.....wonderful......perfect friends.
Photobucket
Arthur.Steph.Edwin.
Photobucket
my bestest friend ever.
Photobucket
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment