Saturday, June 19, 2010

short n sweet

So I am really pissed today. Just in case you were wondering. I'll write more later, but this is my thought at this moment......

While I was at home, taking care of the cutest little boy ever....carrying another cutie pie in my belly....paying ALL of the bills....making sure there was dinner on the table....attending family dinners and family things with HIS family....doing laundry....taking care of the house....dogs....doing the best I knew how to do to keep a man happy....

.....I was being cheated on for MONTHS. I just found this out. and it disgusts me. Who does that to their family. . . . ? Really? A coward maybe? Yeah...I think so.

like i said...today i'm pissed....and hurt. I'll get over it eventually. I am NOT perfect...I know this. But I do NOT deserve this. And neither do my baby boys. I was told it was all my fault....I was told a lot of things....so pissed.
Its like I make 3 steps forward and get knocked down 5, every week. I don't care who is mad I wrote this. Like I've said before...my blog...my life...you don't like it, don't read it.

Lesson of the day:people are not always who they seem to be and its a damn shame.

I can't wait to raise my boys to be loving, respectful, caring, and FAITHFUL men. Someones gotta do it...and it looks like I'm the one.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment