Wednesday, June 23, 2010

**colorful amounts of fun**

We had a "playdate" last week with the kiddos that involved tye-dying! It [[looked like it was]] a lot of fun. I knew that the kiddos wouldn't care at all about the actual project, so it was a good thing that Steph put the pool and sprinkler out so that the kids could enjoy that while the moms (and payton and joelle....the trainers!) could actually dye the shirts. I didn't really get to even spend much time outside b/c Izaak decided he wanted to be fussy....and Eli who usually BEGS to be outside, all day long, decided he didn't want to be social, and instead wanted to be inside most of the time. It was chaotic and stressful for me for a minute. and again....I couldn't have done it without Payton and Joelle. Both boys had MAJOR league melt downs when it was time to go and screamed for a while....it was no.fun.at.all.


Besssstest Frannnds
Photobucket

Nellie on the Raido Flyer Horse that Steph found at a Garage Sale for $20. GREAT BUY!!
Photobucket

Izaak actually sleeping.
Photobucket

He was quite the server, when he wasn't begging to come inside for whatever reason that was!
Photobucket

Carter and the ladies in the pool :)
Photobucket

Payton and Joelle getting things ready!!
Photobucket

Babies...minus Eli....he was probably inside! stinker!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Theres my boy!!!
Photobucket

So we found this sprinkler ball rolling down the street. We waited, and waited and waited, and no one came for it...so we are "borrowing" it until someone asks for it back...right Steph?!
Photobucket

I just adore this little girl. She makes me smile.
Photobucket

Hard at work!
Photobucket

pretty much my job these days....holdin babies :)
Photobucket

Carter Bean :) Love this curly headed angel :) I am so lucky to have such amazing friends with amazing babes!
Photobucket

So so glad Jessie came with her kiddos! I love her!! (the girl in the teal...she watched Eli for a few months while I was at Goddard, before I had Izaak, and she is going to watch Izaak part-time here soon!!)
Photobucket

this is where you could find Eli that day. I dont know if he was just not in the mood to be social, or if it was too hot (it was hotter than what I imagine hell feeling like)...but he wanted to watch tv.
Photobucket

Livy winding down :)
Photobucket

Livy not in the mood....Eli...aparently in the mood to cuddle with Nells and Carter tryin to figure out what the hell Olivias problem is. HILARIOUS.
Photobucket

Photobucket

:) I love this picture. LOVE it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment