Friday, October 24, 2008

Aerobics Instructor

Photobucket


So I swear this little guy is in my belly conducting an aerobics class. Last night I was in bed and for the entire episode of Greys and some of ER this little guy was going crazy....to the point where I almost got worried. hahaha. I was being my paranoid self asking myself if maybe something was wrong, but really I think he was just telling me he really liked what I cooked for dinner :) teehee. I just laid my hands on my belly and he just was kicking/punching/sticking his butt out/stretching/whatever....it was so awesome. Its the most amazing feeling to have something moving inside of you. . .its indescribable, thats for sure. And to feel it on the outside is so much more cool! haha! I swear I felt him do a complete flip last night....it was crazy! ((Zach hasn't felt him move yet, b/c I'm weird about people feeling my stomach, not a fan...but it was so neat, he definitely is going to have to feel it this weekend!)) But this little guy is finally off of my hip bone for now..he is moving north. I just feel him kick on the sides of my belly button...not in the middle of my belly at all yet...which is weird, but he must be in like a spooning position b/c of the places I feel him kick. Sometimes his kicks are startling...but I love it!! I was reading my "weekly update" thing online and it said that if Little Man was born today he has a great chance of survival with todays technologies. So thats always a good thing! :)

And to give you gross information, but very sad information at that....last night I discovered my first little stretch mark :( its like a little purple veiny thing on the side of my belly. . .and I find this so incredibly depressing. I am a big girl..my skin is already stretched...I shouldn't be getting these damn things, at least not already! grrr!

On a side note, a clueless woman came into the tanning salon today, with her litlte boy, thinking it was 100% acceptable for her to take her 9 week old son into the room with her while she tanned. I was very nice to her, as some people just really don't know how some things work. After explaining to her the reasons that this was so dangerous and illegal at that, she asked me (a complete stranger, i have never met her before) if I could watch her son while she tanned for 15 minutes. I told her yes....praying she wouldn't make this a habit. So, she sat him behind the desk with me and he just sat there in his little car seat and just stared at everything. He was so freaking adorable and the happiest little guy...he just smiled and smiled. So yeah...I got to play with a little baby today for 15 minutes.....but ladies....and gentlemen..please be aware of the risks that having your 9 week old in a room with you while you are tanning in a device that is putting out 3200 watts of ultraviolet rays. Thanks :) Thats your lesson for the day .

SO I hope everyone has a great weekend. I get to see Audra this weekend for the first time in FOREVER...like maybe 6 months...? Can't wait....

xoxo
tay