Monday, October 13, 2008

update.23 weeks.

So 23 weeks down 17 or so to go. I feel great for the most part. (minus the stupid headache I have today!) I don't sleep very well...but I never have been a good sleeper (lets PRAY this little boy takes after Zach in the sleeping department and not his mama!! Zach can fall asleep standing up and would stay asleep standing up if a train came thru his living room!). But my hips are hurting me sooo bad...everything is stretching I guess. Thats really the only complaint I have, besides I'm tired a lot...but I dont think I'm going to aviod that for the next 18 plus years.

I'm still having slight freak outs, and am paranoid at every single ridiculous statistic I hear. If someone else was saying the stuff that I think could happen to my child...I would think they were ridiculous, but whatever....I'll get over it. Hopefully.

The last time I said the little man had a name....he still has the same name. So thats like 2 or 3 weeks without a name change!! Yippppe!hahaha. He is soooooo active...kicking all the time. I go to the Doctor on Wednesday and I am dying to know where his head is, I have a guess.But I sure know where his feet are....KICKING THE HELL OUT OF MY BLADDER. (and cervix..its the weirdest feeling ever) I am amazed that there is life growing inside of me...its unreal. And what is even more unreal is that I will be holding him in a little less than 4 months. My goodness...FREAKOUT.

I hope everyone is doing well. We went to see Grandpa in Rushville this weekend, he is doing alright. He and I sat on the porch and napped while everyone else was out on the little pond in the canoes. He said he is tired a lot, but mom said he looks better each time she sees him.
I talked to Nana today and she said Joe is doing good as well! SO after both Grandpas having heart issues in the same week (or 2) they are both improving! Thank goodness!! :)

xoxo
Tay