Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SundaySundaySunday

So Saturday I told my mom and Payton that I wanted to go to a Pumpkin Patch. My mother promptly responded with "Taylor, do not plan my Sunday, please." Little did she know....it was already planned..hahaha!

Last year Steph, Corey, Zach and myself went to my first pumpkin patch ever..and I LOVED it...but everyone was busy on Sunday, so I planned my moms day and we went! Dad got done golfing (yes, I said golfing in 50 degree weather, he is unstoppable) so he joined us, and so did Paytons best friend Erin. Morgan had to work....she was angry (as you will see in a minute), but she got over it.
We went to Russell Farms in Noblesville. It was fun. It was very kid friendly....I will definitely take the Little Man there when he is older!! They had a petting zoo with lots of animals, they had a little track where the little ones could race, they had putt putt, a "snack shack" and a neat country store with fun stuff in it to buy!
The patch itself was kinda weak...but we WERE a little late....with only a week to go until Halloween! We took a hayride out to the patch and I picked a pumpkin and Payton and dad picked one out for their house. The driver of our Tractor knew dad (OF COURSE) and, although I didn't figure it out until yesterday, he ended up being Zachs great uncle....small world.


Welcome!! :)
Photobucket


Admire my photo-editing skills :) teehee.
Photobucket

The pretty little set up at the country barn!
Photobucket

Mom and Daddyo......soon to be MiMi and Papa D
Photobucket


Payton and Erin on the Hayride
Photobucket


Me and E riding@
Photobucket


Payton and myself in the pumpkin patch!
Photobucket


Love Indiana in the Fall!
Photobucket


The Pumpkin Patch!
Photobucket


Dad and Payton looking for their pumpkin.
Photobucket


Our pumpkins!
Photobucket


the girls in the barn.
Photobucket

Yes...that is my father...attempting to laso this bullhead..hahahahahahaha.
Photobucket

He had to put the pumpkin down to concentrate! :)
Photobucket

Proud he finally got it!
Photobucket

our pumpkins saving our table
Photobucket

We were Scarecrows!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Then came the Buffalo farm my dad wanted to show us. teehee.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Once we finally got home, Payton and Dad carved their pumpkin! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was such a great day! I will leave you with Morgans angryface,because we spent the afternoon without her...bahhahhaha.

Photobucket

xoxo
Tay