Thursday, October 23, 2008

meet your daddy.

Little Man (He knows what his name is...but nope I'm still not telling you!),

Meet your Daddy. He sometimes makes me want to drink a lot.....(of course not while I'm carrying you around.) Sometimes he makes me soo happy I could explode...teehee. But one thing that he never fails is to take silly pictures. We often have to take at LEAST 2 pictures....often more than not 3 or more, before we get a good shot. I hope he takes better pictures with you when you are here, than he does with me.

Love,
Your Mama


Here are a few fun collages I put together or Zach not smiling or being Zach..I thought they were fun and that our friends would enjoy...teehee. Obviously I had no more homework and no tanning beds to clean. hahaha.



Journey concert A night @ Britton Tavern
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stephs Shower.
Photobucket

Colts game.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

My 24th Birthday.
Photobucket

and here are a couple of my most favorites :)

"Colts Day" downtown
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bryces Golf Outing.
Photobucket

A wedding.
Photobucket

So there you go! :) There are SOOO many more, but again, I won't bore you!

xoxo
Tay