Thursday, October 30, 2008

Under 100

Just a short post!

Wow. Only 98 days left. That is just insane.



I've been having what I think are Braxton Hicks....they are intense. They dont really hurt...but they don't feel great. My belly gets super super hard, and I feel a lot of pressure. Its weird. But whatever I suppose.
I have my first baby shower this weekend....I'm pretty excited to see what we get! And you know there will be lots of pictures! :) Nicole sent us our first baby shower gift.. (I've gotten lots of little things from mom, and nana and amanda..and others) its the baby lounger. Its the coolest little thing! I just LOVE it!! Thanks Mole!

Photobucket

I am so thankful....for so much.... ::smiles::

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Tay

p.s. I got to work this morning and witnessed a man probably in his late 50's early 60s, ride a mo-ped up to the liquor store...and stand outside the door to wait for them to open. Thats a sad sad story.