Thursday, October 23, 2008

my.bestest.friend.

So I think that the majority of you know that Steph is my bestest :) I dont know many that have a better friend. We have known each other since forever (I went to elementary school with her cousins, so we were often around each other growing up), maybe 3rd or 4th grade? We continuted to be friends while growing up and finally when I turned 21, I moved into an apartment with her, and we lived together for a year. We have grown closer in that time. We talk on the phone many, many times a day. We have been through sooooo much together..so it would only fit that we would be having babies around the same time(definitely not on purpose. teehee). I could go on about things that we have been through together, but it would only bore you...hahaha.


Photobucket

But the point is...Steph had her first baby shower this past weekend. I wanted to throw her one badly, but 2 things got in the way of that.

1. I am poor, and she knows and respects this very much :)
2. Her aunt and cousin wanted to throw her one! And I'm not stepping on family toes!

It was a really fun time. It was more like a giant get together that included presents! Brian (Stephs brother) got a keg and while most of the boys and little ones were outside, all of the ladies were inside watching Steph open her presents. She got some great gifts, and we had a really fun time. Morgan was in charge of taking pictures...and she didn't get the greatest pictures of Stephanie opening her presents. But here are some!


Steph opening :)
Photobucket


Corey :)
Photobucket


Morgan the photographer...I guess Payton took the camera.
Photobucket


Miss Payton watching Steph
Photobucket


Steph and Corey after all the presents were opened! :)

Photobucket


After most of the people left, the "friends" played with the little kiddos and then had a bon fire...here are a few pictures from all of that funnnness.


The Harvey Family! Shannon, Baby Jackson and Chris
Photobucket

Zach and me......this was the 4th attempt for Zach to be serious and Nick (Coreys brother) jumped in and ruined it....grrrrrr.
Photobucket

I have to say that this is my most favorite little boy ever. He is Alex. I pray every night that my son will be 1/2 as wonderful as he is. :)
Photobucket


Alex and Adam.
Photobucket

Miss Maddi
Photobucket

Me and Adam
Photobucket

Me and all the kiddos.
Photobucket

Tonya, Steph and Myself....alll about to be mommys.......my o my.
Photobucket

zach and steph
Photobucket

Steph I love you so very much. You are going to be an amazing Mama!!
So thats that. :)

xoxo
Tay