Thursday, February 5, 2009

You wanted pictures... you GOT 'EM!

Hey everyone, its me (Stephanie) again. I just got back from the hospital and Taylor was too sleepy to update this thing so I told her I would. Shocking I know since I haven't done mine in a few months. Anyways, Eli is doing great. He and Taylor are both rather tired and thankfully she is going to get some sleep tonight. She took her cousin's and everyone else's advice and is sending Eli to the nursery tonight so she can get some shut eye since she's been up since yesterday morning at 7:00 am. Hey, thats what its there for. Zach was pretty cozy on his little "bed" and everyone is doing great.

Tay is up walking around and is becoming a pro at being a mom. She can't stand it if Eli even looks like he is going to cry. :) I know she appreciates all the text messages and voice mails she has gotten in the last 24 hours but please don't be offended if she doesn't respond. If only mom's were given 6 arms. But she is so thankful everyone is checking in on her. I think she is still only wanting a few people at a time because she is so overwhelmed right now and is trying to get the art of breast-feeding down pat. So just shoot her a text and see if she is busy. She is anxious to show off her nursery so maybe even coming when she gets home might be easier.

Anyways, here is the little handsome man. He is so adorable and so tiny!!!

Look how pretty she is!!!
Photobucket

Pictures of grandparents...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Happy Family...
Photobucket

bahahhaha, I had to. You would understand if you knew how much she made fun of my Rhombus feet...
Photobucket

Eli in Uncle Corey's arms
Photobucket

The Boys and their Boys... ahhhhh
Photobucket

Best friends for life! Olivia Marie 12.26.08, Eli Brycen 02.05.09, Carter Benjamin 12.05.08
Photobucket

Photobucket

Is he a happy daddy or what?
Photobucket

Well I hope you like the pictures. Sorry I am super tired and both my boys are sleeping in my bed. I know I know, don't freak out Carter is safely surrounded by pillows and hasn't mastered rolling over yet. I promise I will promptly put him in his own bed! Love, Steph